When are you open?
Do I need to make an appointment?
- To find the hours of your local Kids Time office, Click Here.
How long will we have to wait?
- No appointment is necessary.
What will the cost be?
- Most patients are seen by the pediatrician within 15 minutes after arriving.
- Charges are lower than Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care clinics. Typically, co-pays are similar to the
co-pays you pay at your pediatricians’ office.
Are your services covered by my insurance?
- We are contracted with major commercial insurance plans. Some offices may also be contracted with Medicaid and/or TriCare. Check with your local Kids Time office to verify.
What type of payments do you accept?
- For your convenience we accept cash, checks, debit cards and Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. Payments can also be made online. (Click Here for our Online Billpay)
Do you provide immunizations?
Do you provide school or sports physicals?
How are you different from the Retail-Based Clinics in my pharmacy and grocery store?
- We are a pediatric medical practice dedicated to the after-hours medical care of children. All care is provided by Board Certified pediatricians who work with your pediatrician.
Can my child be seen at a Kids Time Pediatrics office if we are from out of town or we don't have a primary care pediatrician?
- Yes, we provide services for sick children regardless of the location or existence of a primary care pediatrician. Check with your local office to verify insurance participation.